OSAP forms

You can download governmental OSAP forms at the government OSAP website.

You can download York University OSAP forms below:

Academic Progress Explanation Letter

For students who need to report circumstances affecting their academic progress in the past year and their plans to improve their progress going forward.

Change Request - Summer 2018, Fall/Winter 2018-2019, and Summer 2019

For students who need to report changes other than income, including their academic (course load), family or study period status and cancellation of their OSAP application.

Income Change Request: Fall/Winter 2018-2019 Session

For students who need to report income changes that occurred after they submitted their OSAP application for the Fall/Winter 2018-2019 Academic Session.

Studies at Another Institution

For students enroled concurrently at York University and another post-secondary institution, who want to have education costs for their non-York courses included in their York OSAP assessment.

Winter Term Extension Request

For students who need to extend their OSAP application from Fall term only to Fall and Winter.

Exchange Programs