Applying for OSAP aid for courses taken elsewhere while attending York

If you are enroled concurrently at York University and another postsecondary institution, then your tuition, compulsory fees and books for those courses may be added to your OSAP assessment at York if the credits will be applied to your York degree.

Apply for OSAP aid at the institution where you are taking the larger course load during the session; download this form and have it completed by the non-York institution.