Applying for OSAP while on a formal exchange

Because you are a full-time registered student at York University during the formal exchange term(s), you can apply for OSAP aid as described above.

You must complete and submit a form that provides specific program dates at your host institution so we can assess your application accurately:

For further information regarding these forms and the exchange programs:

If you wish to authorize another person to conduct OSAP business and sign forms on your behalf while away from York, you are required to complete a Power of Attorney form(s). Both the Ontario and Federal forms will be required if you are receiving an Integrated Ontario/Canada Student Loan.