Because you are a full-time registered student at York University during the formal exchange term(s), you can apply for OSAP aid as described above.
You must complete and submit a form that provides specific program dates at your host institution so we can assess your application accurately:
- Form for Glendon students
- Form for Osgoode Hall Law School students
- Form for Schulich School of Business students
- Form for all other undergraduate students
For further information regarding these forms and the exchange programs:
- Glendon students: contact Nadège Lefebvre, C112 York Hall at 416-487-6716.
- Osgoode Hall Law School students: contact Osgoode's Financial Services Office at 416-650-8132.
- All other undergraduate students: contact York International at email@example.com.
If you wish to authorize another person to conduct OSAP business and sign forms on your behalf while away from York, you are required to complete a Power of Attorney form(s). Both the Ontario and Federal forms will be required if you are receiving an Integrated Ontario/Canada Student Loan.