Note: Students in the York/Sheridan joint program in design must apply for OSAP through the Financial Aid Office at Sheridan College.
1. Complete and submit the online OSAP application. Identify York University as your university. OSAP funds cannot be transferred from one school to another.
2. Print off the signature forms as required and make sure that all signatures are included on the forms. If even one signature is missing, the impacted form will not be processed and your assessment and aid will be delayed.
3. Attach any other required documentation to the signature forms. For the fall/winter session, application information/documents must be received by the preceding June 30 or your assessment and aid will be delayed. Your assessment and funding will not be available if any documents remain outstanding.
4. Submit the completed signature forms and supporting documentation to York University by placing them in the drop box located in the lobby of the Bennett Centre for Student Services (open 24 hours a day) or by mailing them to:
Student Financial Services - York University
Bennett Centre for Student Services
4700 Keele ST, Toronto, ON, Canada, M3J 1P3
It is not necessary to see a Registrarial Services representative if you are simply dropping off documents. Everything will be reviewed and assessed in the order of the date it is received.
5. Complete a Student Financial Profile online so that you can be assessed for additional funding and work/study employment opportunities.